Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Still Waiting...

I know that I technically have an entire week until my due date, but I really didn't think I'd last this long! Since so many of my friends and family are far away, I've had some requests for pictures of me and my belly...so I thought I'd provide a photo montage of the last few months. No comments on my hugeness, please. The 50+ pounds says it all!

This first one is October...













And then November...











And just a couple weeks ago...


I know, I look like I'm about to tip over! Needless to say, I'm quite excited about getting back to the normal me over the next few months. Although I just had the mother of a 29 year old tell me that she's "still waiting to lose that water weight" from pregnancy! Yikes!







I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday and enjoying the time off. We'll keep you posted on the progress (or lack thereof) made by Baby Amick!







3 comments:

Julie P. said...

Look at that gorgeous belly!!! Enjoy your last few days of freedom together. Catch a flick or two, dine at your fave restaurant, and SLEEP (if you can)! We are so excited for you! Give your belly a pat for me! love, Julie

JVinlove said...

You look great Liz! It was wonderful to catch up with you last night. You and Mark will be terrific parents. We can't wait to meet the little guy this summer.

emily said...

ps What is "normal" post baby? Let me know when you figure it out. I'll bet Mark knows. He's smart.