Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks to Staub

In the last few days, I have undertaken the huge task of organizing my electronic life, which includes everything from my old work files to school files to photos back to 2005. Mark and I have failed at staying on top of this, and in an effort to "organize" our life before our next child enters the world and leaves us with no time, I have categorized, backed up, and stored our life history together (well, our history since Christmas 2004, when my in-laws purchased us our first digital camera). Which, of course, has given me many ideas about blog posts. I am borrowing these photos from Julie's Flickr because she's such a great photographer, and she makes Liam look like a little JCrew model. These were taken at Monica and Tim's wedding back in May. Since then, I have been to two more weddings and will potential post some photos of those...we'll see.




Oh, and this one's of Emily, not of Liam, but I swear it's probably one of my favorite pictures of all time. Ah, the emotions that flow at a love-filled wedding ceremony. Too sweet (and hilarious, for those of us who know and love the subject!).


No comments: