Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ba-ball

Just in time for March Madness, Liam has developed a new obsession--basketball, or "ba-ball", as it's referred to in our house. Mark has been getting him excited all week by watching highlights on ESPN. Today we'll see how long he lasts watching ba-ball as we watch the Cats take on Marquette (Julie...Mark says to send his condolences to Peter in advance). Liam has actually sat through an entire half of a basketball game before, so it will be interesting to see how much he watches over the next four days, when there is never a moment without a college ba-ball game. Ugh.

I must admit that I do enjoy March Madness, mostly because I like highlighting my bracket as I slowly but surely beat my husband in his workplace pool. It's always a sweet victory when my 7 minute bracket picks beat out guys who have agonized over theirs for hours on end! Hehe.

Good luck to all your favorite teams out there.

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

well... too bad 'ba-ball' season came to a screeching hault for both of our teams (one team a little sooner than the other!) however i must admit that it's nice now that our world doesn't have to revolve around games! or at least until next november.