Sunday, May 04, 2008

At Last

Greetings. I know that I have been a terrible blogger lately, and I do apologize. Hopefully, the following photos will make up for my stale blogness.

We are enjoying the spring weather here in Kentucky, which is nice and warm. Liam has discovered how yummy ice cream can be on a nice spring day...



Unless it's lemon sorbet! (but after making this face he continued to devour the entire cone, making the same face after every bite.)



Here is Liam preparing for entry in a wet onesie contest. He loves to get ahold of Mommy's water glass and try to drink "wa-wa". This happened one morning as I was brushing my teeth and he became eerily quiet, which I always know means he's up to something. I looked out of the bathroom and there he was, soaking wet, saying "wa-wa! wa-wa!". By the way, you can't help but notice his busted up nose, I'm sure. Learning to walk comes with issues, particularly when you are trying to keep up with all the 2 and 3 year olds in our neighborhood! It's healed now.


Looking cute in his summery jammies...



Stealing a sip of Mommy's iced tea

And his new favorite, feeding himself chocolate pudding. Messy, but worth it for the cute picture!



I'll try to be better with the blog updates this month...and we'll see how that goes!





2 comments:

aunt allie said...

Liam is still the cutest little one ever...getting more handsome every day!!! I can't wait to see you guys in July.We'll go out for all the lemon sorbet you want Liam, and Liz, all the sweet tea you want.

JVinlove said...

Liam! Love it, he's sooo cute. Brady loves iced tea, too. Every time we pass a Starbucks, she says, "mommy iced tea"..heehee. Happy Mother's Day!!