Friday, August 15, 2008

Liam the Baker

Yesterday was Mark's first full day of school, so Liam and I made him a special dinner, which included a cheesecake. Liam really likes to help me cook, particularly when I let him snack along the way!


You can see the new kitchen, particularly my expansive counter space (you should have seen it before...nonexistent) in these photos, but since things aren't totally "finished", meaning baseboards, toe kicks, and touch-up paint, my handyman hubby doesn't want me to post before and afters. But for those of you worried about me and my inability to cook in my own kitchen, those days are over! It might not be totally finished, but it works. And it's great! But I'll save my kudos for the post when we're actually finished. Here are some more of Liam "baking"...




And here he is waiting at the window for Daddy to come home. He's really noticed that Daddy isn't here during the day. When he wakes up, Mark is now gone, but Liam still runs into our bedroom going "Daddy? Daddy?" It's cute.

No comments: