Thursday, March 05, 2009

I not like that

It feels like the time is just flying by right now...I can't believe it's March already! These boys are keeping me on my toes. Liam is talking more and more every day. His new phrase is "I not like that, Mommy", usually referring to food...often something he loved the night before. Another cute phrase is "Mmm, this is good, Mommy. De-licious!"

We have been spending lots of time with my friends Maggie and Jessica and their kids, which has helped me to maintain my sanity, especially in the cold weather. On Monday, Maggie came over with her kids, and Liam and Savannah were quite rowdy. When they were eerily quiet for several minutes, I figured I should check to see what they were up to. I walked into the living room to find Liam naked from the waist down, holding his diaper in his hand. "Savannah change my diaper!" he said. There were diapers and wipes all over the place. It was hilarious! We always call Savannah the little mother, and she proved it on Monday. We'll need to keep an eye on those two in a couple years!

Grady went for his 4 month check-up today: 19 pounds, 4 ounces, 26.5 inches. A big boy, and still the most happy, pleasant baby in the world! He's trying really hard to roll over and is cooing like crazy...he's probably already learning that you have to fight for air time in this family!

We are gearing up for warmer weather and hope to be outside a lot more soon. I need to put my double jogging stroller to good use!

1 comment:

ben said...

with the way the cats are playing, I will be very curious to hear what Grady's first words will be. No doubt his subconscious has absorbed some colorful language in recent weeks...