Friday, February 20, 2009

Granola!



Today we had a playdate with my friend Maggie and her daughter, Savannah. Maggie also has a 5 month old boy, so we have lots in common. I can't say how much she and my friend Jessica (see last post...Will's mom) have made my time as a SAHM a little more sane. We try to get out and do things together once or twice a week, and it is often chaotic, but so fun and almost theraputic! I think people are scared to see us coming...the three of us toting diaper bags, sippy cups, and a infant car seat each, with three 2 years olds running in front of us, looking for action. It's a blast. Today Jessica wasn't able to join us, but Maggie, Liam, Savannah, and I made granola. It is so tasty and we had loads of fun doing it! Next week...muffins!






















Here is the finished product...yum!
















No comments: