Sunday, August 09, 2009

No more spoons, Ma!

Grady is sick of being fed. He wants to feed himself. But a lot of it ends up on the floor, in his high chair, and in his fat creases, plus he's not that good at picking up slimier objects like fruit with his hands. So I just throw whatever I'm feeding him (here is was plum puree with oatmeal) on his tray and let him go to town. He's surprisingly good at getting the purees into his mouth.

He's obviously not missing many meals.


We've all managed to get sick over the last few days. Mark was the first to fall, then me and G simultaneously. Liam seems to be holding on, but we'll see. I went to Urgent Care this morning because I just knew I had strep throat (I do), and sadly I was excited to go and sit there and read magazines all by myself. They weren't busy, so unfortunately I was out of there in a hour. I only got to read half of my Natural Health! Well, I guess there's always tomorrow at the pediatrician's office...yeah right!

No comments: