Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One Week Old!

First UK game!



Liam is learning all about his new home while having fun hanging out with Mommy and Daddy. Today we went for our first walk around the block, but he slept the whole time. We'll try again tomorrow! Although I agree with Emily about this unseasonably warm weather, it's definitely a plus for me and my mental health right now because I feel comfortable taking him out of the house. I made a vow to myself today to get out of the house and take a shower each and every day...we'll see how that holds up once Mark goes back to work next week!



5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Liz and Mark,

Liam is such a beautiful baby!! I can't wait to see him in person. I hope to get to come by soon and visit, when you don't have too much company. I'll email or call first, of course!

Take care. Let me know if you need anything.

Love,
Susan

Julie P. said...

Liz...you are doing better than me today! I showered but we didn't make it out of the house... Keep on posting pics of your beautiful boy! Julie

JVinlove said...

Congrats from Josh! Liam is definitely not a conehead. Very cute. If you don't like the unseasonably warm weather, come to Denver!! We still have a foot of snow on the ground from three weeks ago, and are scheduled to get another 6 inches over the weekend..

Thanks for making new posts. I check everybody's blogs as a quick breather at work, and it brightens many people's days I'm sure.

aunt allie said...

who has the cutest nephew ever?

i do!!

happy birthday liam!!!

Love,
your aunt alllie

aunt allie said...

btw, that was a one week old happy bday wish.