Sunday, January 28, 2007

Supermodel

Liam has gotten many a cute outfits from all kinds of people. I've been trying to take pictures in them to show the generous gift givers, but since we don't leave the house much, he usually just wears the run of the mill onesie. The following outfit is from honorable aunt Katie Sriver (soon to be Bailey! :)) Like it advertises, he certainly is adorable. He wore it out to dinner tonight with friends, but he wasn't acting very adorable when he cried all the way through and we had to leave with our food in a box!

(Don't worry, Allison, I'll post a picture of him in your outfits sometime this week). Here's a cute shot of Liam after falling asleep in less than 10 seconds after a feeding:

Liam wanted me to let all of you who have commented on his chubbiness know that he is pleased with his physique. Because he reads People and Us and watched the Golden Globes the other night, he knows from Tyra Banks, Jennifer Hudson, and America Ferrara that fat is the new fabulous! Eat your hearts out, skinny minnies! ;)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the cutest baby ever! But I am not exactly a non-biased observer! Nous t'aimons, Liam, notre petit trésor de la famille! Grand-mère (et grand-père!).

JVinlove said...

Brady likes Liam. She's on my lap and I clicked on the picture to make it bigger. She got a big smile on her face and did the head tilt, which is her shy routine. Aww, someone is into the younger men. I have to agree, he's rather adorable.

aunt allie said...

Adorable is an understatement!!!

Jenny and John said...

He is just about the most precious thing I have ever seen. We CANNOT WAIT to meet baby Liam. Hope this finds all of you well, and we miss and love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark and Liz!!!
just wanted to let you know that the pictures of Liam are great!! Looks like a really happy family. Jeannie is the happiest I've ever seen her. Except when Mark was born. I'm so glad that Liam is no longer in the cone head family!!! Thought SNL might have to bring the cone heads back...ha ha.. I will keep checking in to see more pics of Liam. Looks like a growing boy... And from one Chubby to another You look marvelous!!!!!!! Take care you all and I am sure Liam is the center of the Universe. Love, Lee Ann,Joe,Jake and Little Opie :) :) :)

christina schlegel said...

LIZ! Wow, super cute! Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet him! Kinzie and Malcolm just turned nine and seven! I cannot believe how fast they grow up. So squeeze him for me and auntie allie is right MORE PICTURES!

Bill Amick said...

Da kid's AH-sum!

I was on dial-up for a week and didn't dare open the blog for fear the pix would load just in time for Liam's 3rd birthday. Needless to say, it was worth waiting for.

I've always thought that Great Uncle is a rather grandiose title, but in any case it's great to be Liam's uncle!

Karen and I can't wait to come down and get properly introduced!

Love to all,

Bill