Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snow days and bathtime



For those of you in other climates...this is what constitutes a snow day in Kentucky. Yesterday we got our first snowfall of the season, and school was cancelled, which was exciting for Mark, but laughable for me, the Chicago native. Granted, this is later in the day after much of the inch of snow had melted, but still...

In other news, Liam and I have been spending a lot of time in bed, dealing with a growth spurt. He wants to eat all the time! Luckily, I get to watch a lot of daytime TV, so I am now well-versed in "what not to wear" and "bringing home baby". I love watching the new parents on bringing home baby. Although that was me less than three weeks ago, I already look at them and think "amateurs!". I feel like I've been a mommy forever...in a good way!




Liam loves bathtime. He's really good and likes to be clean (so he's more like me than Mark in that area :)) He's also cute as a button in his little ducky towel.


5 comments:

Julie P. said...

Snow day?? What the...? At least you and Liam get to enjoy the day with Daddy! Unless he's busy shoveling...

emily said...

Liam looks to be gaining some good chubbiness....cute little fella! You're a natural, Liz.

JVinlove said...

Wow tht kid has some impressive fat rolls. Gordito ina good way! Brady was never like that, because we have her on a low carb diet. She has to stay slim to fit into her skinny jeans. Enjoy these first few months - it will never be the same!

aunt allie said...

cute as can be...please give him a smooch from his aunt!!!

Mom Amick said...

Dear Liam,

Mary Jane is giving me a lesson
(and fits) showing me how to use the computer so I can see you everyday.

I'd much rather see you in person!!!

The pictures remind me of when your Daddy was your size - he was sweet and cute too!

Your Mommy & Daddy are lucky to have you- as are we all. Lots of Love,

Mom Amick
& Great Auntie Mary Jane