Monday, November 24, 2008

Name Change

I realize that I haven't changed the name of the blog yet, and that doesn't mean that I'm neglecting Grady. I've been inspired by Julie to change the URL of my blog as to not reveal as much personal information about our family...so that will likely be happening in the coming weeks, and with that change will be a new blog name. Until then, I am open to suggestions for new blog names, because I'm having trouble thinking of something cute.

I'll keep everyone posted via email (and probably holiday greeting card) about our new blog address, when I get around to changing it!

I don't have any new pictures this week, as I've not charged the camera since Liam's haircut. I guess you could say I've got my hands full.

1 comment:

JEN said...

Liz- when and if you get a new url please keep me in the loop as I love hearing about th boys. You and Mark have such a cute family. My email addy is lootymae@gmail.com.

Jeni Jo