Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chatterbox

Liam is hilarious these days...to borrow a term from a friend of mine (also with a 2 year old), he's "Captain Obvious". He likes to point to objects and name them. Driving in the car with him is a trip. Today we were on our way to music class and he was naming all the fast food restaurants we passed. "There's McDonald's!" "Chick-Fil-A!" We passed Best Buy and he said, "Ikea!" (they do kind of look alike) I swear we don't eat fast food that much, but he sure knows them all by name. Construction sites are fun, too. Like most little boys, he can differentiate between cranes, diggers, and bulldozers.

The newest funny phrase is "good idea". He asked me if he could play in the playroom (it's cold in there so we have to warm it with a spaceheater for a while before playing), and I told him that I would warm it up during nap so he could play later, and he said "warm up playroom. Good idea, mom!"

Mark thinks that we should start writing this stuff down...it's easier to forget when you've got two to look after!

1 comment:

JVinlove said...

Write it down - I want to start doing that with Brady. Josh and I crack up all the time at the things she says and how she bosses her animals around. She sounds like me...am I bossy or something? Your world sounds really crazy and fun! Can't wait to talk about boy stuff..love the pictures in the last post. Grady is so huge, I want to pick him up and smooch him all over!