Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring

We've got spring fever here in Louisville. It is 70 degrees and sunny today, and Liam and I have been outside all afternoon, raking up old leaves and clearing out flower beds. Mark and I are beginning to think about our plantings for the spring, and I am feeling lighter and more smiley than I have all winter.

Being at home with kids makes winter L-O-N-G. Some days you can't even get out, and sickness makes it even harder. So this week we are healthy again and the weather is cooperating. I'm not even going to think about the fact that it will probably sink into the 30s again before spring actually arrives. I'm just going to enjoy this while it's here.

And I know I haven't blogged everyday...I am much more committed to my family than I am to this blog, so that's good news.

No comments: