Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Grady

Still Mark here posting. Liz's wit and wisdom is consumed caring for Liam and Grady, so you'll have to drown your sorrow in pics of the fam.

We'll begin where we left off, on Sunday. Thanks to my aunts Lee Ann (my mom's sister) and Jeanie (my dad's sister) for some of these photos.

Liam gets ready to great his brother. . .
Thanks to Lee Ann for making the shirt.


The reigning Kentucky World Language Association Lifetime Achievement winner (I call her "mom") greets her new petit-fils.
That's my great aunt Anne over her shoulder. . .

The matriarch of the Amick family (she'd not be happy if I divulged her age, but I think she looks damn good for being born during the Woodrow Wilson administration) meets Grady. . .


Liam's new passion is kissing his baby brother. . .


It's my new hobby, too. . .


Maybe it's because we were in Indiana, but they somehow didn't have a policy prohibiting this many Amick men in a public space. . .


The very blessed and happy family. . .


Grady comes home!


This was Thursday sleeping on the couch. . .

Liz noticed his widow's peak. We don't know whose genes (or Jeans and Jeannes) are responsible, but we think it's cute. . .


That's it for now. Grady's been under the lights today getting rid of jaundice. We hope he should be well on his way to kicking out the bilirubin by Friday!
Liam's excited to be a cow again tomorrow night and go Trick or Treating.

5 comments:

JEN said...

Congrats you guys...I'm so happy for the Family. He sure is one cute little guy, I'm sure he and Liam will have the ladies all over them as they get older.

JVinlove said...

Wow - congratulations! I got the goosebumps reading the post and seeing the pictures. Grady is so cute for a newborn!!! He's perfect! I imagine you are consumed with love of having new life in your home and family - congratulations! Mark, I love that you're posting - I can totally hear your voice in your prose so thanks. Give Liz and the babes a big kiss from the Vinloves. Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

how cute- he looks huge! and not wrinkly at all. can't wait to meet him!

Julie P. said...

omg i LOVE that last pic!! i just want to squeeze him!!

i also love all the smiling faces surrounding grady. congrats!

Katie and Luca said...

He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!