Saturday, February 12, 2011

No bird

I have failed at keeping everyone abreast (no pun intended) of the bird situation in the house. Apparently it's been driving my readers (all two of them) crazy not knowing the outcome. We determined that the bird was likely coming in through the chimney, which is really weird because there is very little space to enter, but we think that is what happened. Mark shoved a towel in the crack that might be an entry way, and we haven't seen the bird again.

Although there have been a lot of look alikes in the front yard, so I don't know why our house is suddenly the hot spot for birds (Mark looked up the name of the bird online, but it's escaping me right now, and he's asleep on the living room floor because I was practicing my restorative yoga postures with him...so I can't ask). I'm wondering if we did something to piss off a neighbor and they've decided to sprinkle bird seed all over the yard. Hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! All two of us! I'm glad to hear that the bird situation is under control... Though I agreed with Liam that you should keep it. :)