Sunday, January 16, 2011

Time for bed

It has been a super busy weekend, and it's not even over yet. I have attended multiple yoga classes and trainings and met with two clients, went to two birthday parties and even made it to Mass this morning! And to the Home Remodeling and Building Expo. Tomorrow it's yoga, client meeting, play date, private yoga lesson, then a trip to Lexington for dinner with some of my favorite ladies and a doula workshop. The boys are having serious Mommy withdrawal, so when I have been with them this weekend, they are clinging and grabbing and climbing all over me like I'm fleece and they are static-laden socks.

My good friend Jessica sent me a new cookbook for my birthday, so I'm going to take it upstairs, snuggle under the covers and think about cooking for the week. It may sound like things are crazy, but I do love it. I really am a lucky gal.

Night night, everybody.

No comments: