Monday, September 01, 2008

A Blog a Day

Inspired by some of my fellow bloggers, I have always wanted to pick and month and blog daily. I have chosen the month of September to do this for a couple reasons: 1) there's only 30 days and 2) it will (hopefully, unless this baby's really late) be my last month with only one child to tend to.

I'm not going to say much else today because I don't want to waste any of my material for the rest of the month. Oh, and I'm open to suggestions, in case anyone has any prompts or ideas for me.

There will be photos of Liam, for those of you who just visit to see him, but probably not every day.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

yay!! can't wait to tune in every day. my suggestion is to show some before and after pics of your kitchen and other home improvements you've done to your new old house.