Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Dream of Genius (bum, that is)

So we've been trying the cloth diapering thing for a couple days, and both nights, right before bed, I get online and do some more research to see what options are out there. I've decided that I am likely reading/researching too much. The nighttime research has led me to dream about cloth diapers for the last two nights! I dream about the different brands/types...and the worst type of dream...I dreamt that a hybrid of my two favorite types of diapers actually exists when it doesn't.

Mark's home again today, so I discussed my dreams with him this morning and we FINALLY made a decision and went ahead and ordered our diapers. For the curious, we went with bumGenius one-size so that they will work for both Liam and the new baby. As with anything in life, nothing's perfect and hardly any product will meet ALL of our needs for the right price, so we are happy with our choice.

The funniest part of my diaper dreams? I've been getting up 5 times a night to pee, and then I dream about diapers in between. Maybe they should make them for pregnant women...

No comments: