Friday, September 26, 2008

Boy Friday

Fridays have become my cleaning day so I don't have to deal with it over the weekend. I get everything cleaned and dusted, wash sheets, etc. and then Mark vacuums the house over the weekend. It's our new routine. And it works for everyone but Liam, who gets really bored while I'm tidying the house. Today, he played in my closet, which is a new favorite venue for peekaboo.


This one he actually posed for...I told him that we were going to send it to Aunt Allie, so he gave a grin.


Once again, note the Elmo shirt. This one is a fan fave...it's not only Elmo, but he's holding a football, which is Liam's new favorite sport. He's obsessed with all things football, including helmets. Mark's school is well-known for football...they are often the state champions. Each year, they play a huge game against their other all-male Catholic school rival here in Louisville. The game takes place at University of Louisville's football stadium, and there are usually 25000+ people there. FOR A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME. And we don't even live in Texas! It's next Friday night, and we have been considering whether or not to take Liam. With his sudden interest in "Rocks! Football!" (Trinity's mascot is the Shamrocks), it might be a good idea. If so, I'm sure you'll see some footage right here on the blog. I've only been once...early in our courtship. With my young son's newfound interest, I don't even want to think about how many more times I'll have to go in my life! :)

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

we are on an elmo kick around here too. in fact we're watching elmo as i type this comment!