Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lunchtime



Liam was quite the cutie during lunch today. He's really getting good at feeding himself with a fork and spoon, which will come in handy in a few weeks when I'm holding a newborn and trying to feed Liam at the same time. He was enjoying his rice and beans, but then he noticed that I had broccoli in my leftover stir-fry. He started pointing, saying "broccoli! broccoli!", so I put some on his plate. He scooped it up with his spoon, ate it, rubbed his belly while saying "yumm" and then said, "thank you!". A grateful vegetable eating kid. What more could a mommy ask for? I'm a lucky lady.
p.s. note the Elmo shirt...one of two. Each morning, he points to his closet and says, "Elmo, Elmo!" I imagine there will be lots of photos in the Elmo shirts in the coming weeks, since he's wearing them 4 of 7 days (if I'm on top of laundry!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks very old in this picture!

aunt allie said...

He does look sooooo grown-up!