Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boo-boo

A couple weeks ago, Liam took a face plant in the parking lot at the mall when he attempted to climb out of his stroller himself. He had a nice little scrape on his chin. Of course, we went to the grocery store right afterward and ran into a retired couple from church--big fans of Liam--and they were all concerned and looking at me like, "what did you do to your child? and why are you taking him and his poor scraped up chin to the grocery?". Like I should neglect him by feeding him pop-tarts, the only thing in our house, after letting him fall out of his stroller? I had to get the kid some lunch!

But I digress. Ever since he got his "boo-boo" as he calls it, he has taken to touching it while drinking out of his sippy cup. And now the boo-boo is totally gone, not even a scar...but he's still touching the spot on his chin, and still calling it his "boo-boo". I swear the other day I caught him banging his chin against the crib to get another boo-boo in the same spot. I was able to capture his new little quirk today, along with a few other cute ones.

No pictures during breakfast, ma!


Okay, just one more...


On an unrelated note, this ends my 30 days (okay 29, I skipped one day) of blogging. It has been a bit taxing, but not as bad as I thought. I think you'll be hearing more from me in the future. It's actually kind of relaxing and helps me to express myself, which I'm sure I'll need in the coming months. Thanks to all of you who have tuned in each day!

No comments: